Nokia Oyj Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (NOK)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $2.19, below its previous 52-week low of $2.30 with 11.2 million shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 41.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $8.91 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 50.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Nokia Corporation provides telecommunications infrastructure hardware, software, and services worldwide. The company offers smart phones and smart devices; and feature phones, and related services and applications.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV