NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Nokia Oyj (NYSE:NOK) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $2.19, below its previous 52-week low of $2.30 with 11.2 million shares traded as of 10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 41.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Nokia Oyj has a market cap of $8.91 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 50.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Nokia Corporation provides telecommunications infrastructure hardware, software, and services worldwide. The company offers smart phones and smart devices; and feature phones, and related services and applications.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about NOK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV