NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- First Niagara Financial Group (Nasdaq:FNFG) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $7.63, below its previous 52-week low of $7.64 with 220,360 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 4.2 million shares over the past 30 days. First Niagara Financial Group has a market cap of $2.74 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are down 9.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. First Niagara Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for First Niagara Bank, N.A. that provides retail and commercial banking, and other financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.4, above the average banking industry P/E ratio of 13 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about FNFG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV