NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Visteon (NYSE:VC) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $37.16, below its previous 52-week low of $37.36 with 11,024 shares traded as of 9:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 478,400 shares over the past 30 days. Visteon has a market cap of $2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. Shares are down 22.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Visteon Corporation designs, manufactures, and supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 152.2, below the average automotive industry P/E ratio of 165.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about VC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV