NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Acme Packet (Nasdaq:APKT) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $19.77, below its previous 52-week low of $20.04 with 190,459 shares traded as of 9:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been two million shares over the past 30 days. Acme Packet has a market cap of $1.39 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are down 32.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Acme Packet, Inc. provides session delivery network solutions that enable the delivery of voice, video, data, and unified communications services and applications across Internet protocol (IP) networks. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.3, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about APKT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV