NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Basic Energy Services (NYSE:BAS) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $9.10, below its previous 52-week low of $9.11 with 55,113 shares traded as of 9:39 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.6 million shares over the past 30 days. Basic Energy Services has a market cap of $402.7 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 52.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Basic Energy Services, Inc. provides various well site services to oil and natural gas drilling and producing companies in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.5, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about BAS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV