NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Getty Realty Corporation (NYSE:GTY) is tomorrow, June 26, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $17.71 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.8%. The average volume for Getty has been 196,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Getty has a market cap of $594.8 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 27.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Owns and leases retail motor fuel and convenience store properties and petroleum distribution terminals. As of Dec. 31, 2005, the company owned 814 properties and leased 241 additional properties in 13 states located principally in the Northeast. The company has a P/E ratio of 104.8, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 77.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about GTY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV