CHICAGO, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss the decision to withdraw the spin-off of its RFIG subsidiary's stock to ORI shareholders. The decision was announced this past Friday through the accompanying news release.
Conference Call Information
The conference call is scheduled to take place at 11:00 a.m. EDT ( 10:00 a.m. CDT) Tuesday, June 26, 2012 , to discuss the news release of June 22, 2012. To access this call, please log on to the Company's website at www.oldrepublic.com 15 minutes before the call to download the necessary software.
Investors may access a replay of the call by dialing 877-870-5176, passcode 5231344, which will be available through July 3, 2012. The replay will also be available on Old Republic International's website.
About Old Republic
Chicago-based Old Republic International Corporation is one of the nation's 50 largest publicly held insurance organizations. Its most recent financial statements reflect consolidated assets of approximately $16.1 billion and common shareholders' equity of $3.77 billion, or $14.74 per share. Its currently quoted stock market valuation is approximately $2.4 billion, or $9.27 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV