NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it is currently trading at $15.61, below its previous 52-week low of $15.82 with 183,036 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 10 million shares over the past 30 days. Juniper has a market cap of $8.41 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. Shares are down 21.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, develops, and sells products and services that provide network infrastructure for networking requirements of service providers, enterprises, governments, and research and public sector organizations worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.4, above the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 26.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about JNPR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV