Embraer S.A Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ERJ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Embraer S.A (NYSE:ERJ) is tomorrow, June 26, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $25.78 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.6%. The average volume for Embraer S.A has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Embraer S.A has a market cap of $4.73 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Embraer S.A. develops, produces, and sells jet and turboprop aircrafts for civil and defense aviation markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.6, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 68.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV