NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Embraer S.A (NYSE:ERJ) is tomorrow, June 26, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $25.78 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.6%. The average volume for Embraer S.A has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Embraer S.A has a market cap of $4.73 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Embraer S.A. develops, produces, and sells jet and turboprop aircrafts for civil and defense aviation markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 43.6, below the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 68.6 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about ERJ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV