BEIJING and DALLAS, June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- NQ Mobile Inc. ("NQ Mobile" or the "Company", formerly known as NetQin Mobile Inc.) (NYSE: NQ), a leading global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity, today announced that it has been informed by Ceyuan Ventures, one of its major venture capital shareholders, that funds managed by Ceyuan Ventures have completed the distribution of all the shares of NQ Mobile held by such funds to their partners as of June 1, 2012. Prior to the distribution, funds managed by Ceyuan Ventures held NQ Mobile shares equivalent to approximately 5.4 million American Depository Shares (ADSs) and, as a result of the distribution, they no longer hold any shares of NQ Mobile.
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity. The company was one of the first to recognize the growing security threats targeting smartphone users and is now a leading provider of Freemium subscription services with approximately 172 million registered user accounts in over 150 countries. NQ Mobile's proprietary, cloud-based security solution has been recognized by third-party testing facilities around the world as the most effective solution for detecting and combating mobile threats. NQ Mobile was bestowed the 2011 Technology Pioneer Award by the World Economic Forum for its technology leadership and innovation in mobile security. To facilitate global expansion, NQ Mobile headquarters are co-located in Beijing, China and Dallas, TX, USA. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit www.nq.com.For investor and media inquiries please contact: Investor RelationsNQ Mobile Inc.Email: email@example.comPhone: +86 13693066011 SOURCE NQ Mobile Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV