Popeyes ® Louisiana Kitchen, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE), today launches its new Zatarain’s ® Butterfly Shrimp and celebrates the history of two iconic New Orleans brands who love to honor their origin through product innovation. Popeyes Zatarain’s Butterfly Shrimp will be available through July 29 with eight succulent shrimp, Cajun fries, biscuit and Lemon Garlic Dipping sauce for only $4.99.
The combination of Popeyes Butterfly Shrimp and Zatarain’s seasoning and signature cornmeal breading provides the true taste of New Orleans. The perfect complement is Popeyes signature Lemon Garlic Dipping Sauce – a creamy, tart lemon garlic sauce that includes parsley and red pepper flakes for a tangy touch.
“Popeyes is fortunate to have a Gulf Coast heritage that allows us to explore seafood innovation with the unique New Orleans flavor our fans love,” said Hector Munoz, vice president of marketing. “Partnering with Zatarain’s was the perfect way to celebrate two great brands and the fun and flavor of our home city; what can we say, ‘We Heart NOLA.’”
New Orleans cuisine is recognized as the only indigenous food to the U.S. dating back to 1718. Together, Popeyes and Zatarain’s shared passion for this unique culture has brought more than 150 years of New Orleans flavor to the world; and Popeyes Zatarain’s Butterfly Shrimp is the most authentic New Orleans shrimp dish you’ll find outside of The Big Easy.“For more than a century, Zatarain's has been the authority on the authentic taste and vibrant spirit of New Orleans,” said Michael Morse, General Manager of Zatarain’s. “As a brand, we continue to evolve our products and the ways we connect with consumers; that’s why we’re excited to team up with Popeyes to jazz up butterfly shrimp and help folks across the country enjoy the big flavors of The Big Easy.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV