Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) will showcase new products and features that broaden its clinical cloud platform at the upcoming Drug Information Association’s (DIA) Annual Meeting, June 24-28 in Philadelphia, Pa. Addressing new industry regulations, the need for broad safety reporting and improvements to site monitoring processes, these enhancements to Medidata’s comprehensive solutions will offer drug developers new capabilities for overcoming key research challenges.
“Sponsors are under more pressure than ever to cut costs, improve efficiency and adhere to increased regulations, requiring innovation and real-time operational analytics across the clinical research chain from concept to conclusion,” said Glen de Vries, president of Medidata Solutions. “We are continuously broadening our solution set to empower sponsors to improve their research clinical systems at every point in the clinical process, including trial planning, monitoring, site payments and safety.”
From booth #3101, Medidata will be providing demos of key products and new features to enable sponsors to achieve key goals, including:
- Driving a New Monitoring ParadigmThe company’s first solution for managing site quality and the latest addition to the Medidata Insights™ family of clinical business analytics offerings, Medidata Insights SQM™ combines advanced data visualization with seamless real-time data availability with the rest of Medidata's platform to deliver turnkey site quality management – further enabling the industry’s shift to simplified remote monitoring of site and data quality resulting from the 2011 FDA clarification on source document verification (SDV).
- Automating Safety Processes with Electronic Adverse Event TransferTo help drug developers meet post-marketing expedited reporting obligations within the new European pharmacovigilance legislation, Medidata Rave Safety Gateway™ expanded its capabilities for sites to electronically transfer non-serious safety case data – in addition to serious safety case data – to sponsors' safety systems, eliminating paper-based manual processes, reducing query cycles between sites and sponsors’ safety groups and minimizing reconciliation between safety and clinical databases.
- Ensuring Timely Investigator PaymentsDue to the complexity of triggering investigator payments from sponsor-set milestones, site payments are often delayed. The out-of-the box integration of Medidata CTMS™ and Medidata Rave ® electronic data capture (EDC) improves the efficiency of clinical operations, streamlining workflows in areas such as site monitoring and site payments. Now, Medidata Rave EDC data is pulled into Medidata CTMS™ monitor reports, increasing the accuracy of reporting and timeliness of payment triggers.
- Assuring Market Value Compliance and Faster Budget AgreementsDesigned for sponsors receiving investigator-sponsored proposals from sites, Medidata Grants Manager Investigator Initiated™ offers drug developers clarity and uniformity in judging pricing and conduct of their submitted funding requests.
- Ensuring the Right Randomization Approach to Meet Study Goals Medidata Balance™ now provides the block randomization methodology in addition to dynamic allocation randomization, extending its use to new segments of the life science industry by permitting researchers to use the approach that best suits their study goals.
Connect with Medidata:
- Stop by our DIA booth: #3101
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: .@Medidata demos #clinical #cloud solutions at #DIA2012 @DrugInfoAssn http://bit.ly/O0h7x5
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV