- With buying power of nearly one trillion annually, if African Americans were a country, they would represent the 16th largest economy in the world (slightly smaller than Canada but larger than Australia) – Nielsen 2011 State of the African American Consumer
- Between 2000-2009, African American homes have experienced significant growth among households earning $75,000+ (up 63.9%) and households earning $100,000+ (up 88.7%) – Nielsen 2011 State of the African American Consumer
- Nearly one out of every seven babies born in the United States are of African American descent – National Center for Health Statistics based on CDC's National Vital Statistics 2010
- There are 1,702 African American babies born daily; more than half a million AA babies (623,029 babies) join our population every year – Source: US Census Statistical Abstracts- Live Births, Birth Rates and Fertility Rates.
- Every hour on the hour, there are 71 African American babies entering the world's population– Source: US Census Statistical Abstracts- Live Births, Birth Rates and Fertility Rates.
#INTHEBLACK Launches To Highlight Black Spending Power
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.