Ingersoll-Rand plc (NYSE:IR), a world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments, will release its 2012 second-quarter financial results on Friday, July 20, 2012 at 7:00 a.m. ET.
On the same day, Michael W. Lamach, chairman and chief executive officer, and Steven R. Shawley, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host a conference call for analysts and investors, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET, to review the company’s results.
A real-time, listen-only webcast of the conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet. Individuals wishing to listen can access the call through the company’s website at www.ingersollrand.com.
For those unable to listen to the live event, a replay will be available at approximately 1:00 p.m. ET, July 20, 2012, on the company’s website or by telephone by dialing 800-585-8367 (domestic) or 404-537-3406 (international), passcode 94005446. The replay by telephone will be available through midnight, July 27, 2012.About Ingersoll Rand Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) is a world leader in creating and sustaining safe, comfortable and efficient environments in commercial, residential and industrial markets. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Schlage®, Thermo King® and Trane® —work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, secure homes and commercial properties, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to sustainable business practices within our company and for our customers. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV