SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), a leading developer of human interface solutions for mobile computing, communications and entertainment devices, will host an Analyst and Investor Meeting from 8:30am to 12:30pm Pacific Time on Tuesday, August 7, 2012 in Silicon Valley.
Key members of the senior management team will provide an in-depth overview of Synaptics' business including insights on the mobile market, PC market and technology trends. This will be complemented by hands-on product demonstrations as well as perspectives from industry experts on the touch market. Financial analysts and investors may register to attend by contacting Joanie Lam by phone at (415) 489-2192 or by email at email@example.com. Pre-registration is required. For those who are unable to attend, the audio webcast portions of the event will begin at 9:00am Pacific Time and will be made available on Synaptics' Investor Relations website at http://investor.shareholder.com/synaptics/.
Synaptics delivers intelligent touch solutions for intelligent devices. As a leading developer of human interface solutions for the mobile computing, communications and digital home entertainment markets, Synaptics solutions enhance the user experience. The ClearPad™ touchscreen product family supports devices ranging from entry level mobile phones to tablets. The TouchPad™ family, including ClickPad™, is integrated into the majority of today's notebook PCs. Synaptics has shipped over one billion capacitive touch solutions to date. (NASDAQ: SYNA)www.synaptics.com For further information, please contact: Joanie Lam The Blueshirt Group for Synaptics 415-489-2192 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Synaptics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV