Shares of KeyCorp (KEY) of Cleveland closed at $7.62 Friday, for a flat year year-to-date return, following a 12% decline during 2011.
Based on a five-cent quarterly payout, the shares have a dividend yield of 2.63%.
The shares trade for 0.8 times their reported March 31 tangible book value of $9.28, and for nine times the consensus 2013 earnings estimate of 81 cents. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is 77 cents.Deutsche Bank analyst Matt O'Connor on June 12 reiterated his "Buy" rating for KeyCorp, with a $9.00 price target, after meeting with CEO Beth Mooney and CFO Jeff Weeden, saying the shares had lagged "over concerns that earnings power will be sluggish and capital deployment
The analyst estimates that KeyCorp will earn 75 cents a share this year, followed by 78 cents in 2013. Interested in more on KeyCorp? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV