4. Washington, D.C.
Walk Score: 73.2
Transit Score: 69
The city can be tough on drivers, but D.C. residents in Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Downtown, Foggy Bottom, Mount Vernon Square, Columbia Heights or the U Street Corridor have their entire world within walking distance. Thank the Metro's buses and subways, which take 410 million riders off the road a year. Also thank the city's designers, who made it easy for ensuing generations to cluster amenities around that system's stops by making the city's center the focus of all its transit needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV