Southern California Edison (SCE) today issued a competitive Request for Offers for new power contracts with independent generators and marketers. The RFO seeks up to 48-month agreements to enhance the electricity supply for the 14 million Californians the utility serves.
Contracts being sought include dispatchable unit contingent energy only tolling agreements, non-dispatchable qualifying facilities resources and resource adequacy capacity products.
“Our goal through this annual solicitation is to find the most competitive and reliable energy resources and products to meet our customers’ needs,” said Steven Eisenberg, vice president of Energy Supply and Management. “Each year through this RFO, we reach out to the independent generator and energy marketing communities to find the most attractively valued resources for our customers.”
RFO documents are available at www.sce.com/EnergyProcurement/ESM/AllSourceRFO.About Southern California Edison An Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, Southern California Edison is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, serving a population of nearly 14 million via 4.9 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV