Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Loser
Penske Automotive Group (PAG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Penske Automotive Group fell 62 cents (-2.7%) to $22.61 on average volume. Throughout the day, 666,926 shares of Penske Automotive Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 585,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.58-$23.40 after having opened the day at $23.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.23. Other company's within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Bluefly (BFLY), down 5.1%, Hollywood Media Corporation (HOLL), down 4.1%, Rush (RUSHB), down 4%, and Mecox Lane (MCOX), down 2.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Penske Automotive Group Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV