UDR (UDR) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, UDR fell 20 cents (-0.8%) to $25.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of UDR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.04-$25.55 after having opened the day at $25.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.42. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Ampal-American Israel Corporation (AMPL), down 28.2%, Rodman & Renshaw Capital Group (RODM), down 19.3%, Direct Markets Holdings (MKTS), down 19.3%, and First Financial Service Corporation (FFKY), down 16.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full UDR Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about UDR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV