BRF - Brasil Foods (BRFS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, BRF - Brasil Foods fell 28 cents (-1.8%) to $15.19 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of BRF - Brasil Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.16-$15.56 after having opened the day at $15.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.47. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Cereplast (CERP), down 25%, Enova Systems (ENA), down 17.6%, Mad Catz Interactive (MCZ), down 11.4%, and Standard Register Company (SR), down 10.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BRF - Brasil Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BRFS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV