Arrow Electronics (ARW) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Arrow Electronics rose 49 cents (1.5%) to $33.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 724,993 shares of Arrow Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 853,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.07-$33.87 after having opened the day at $33.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.07. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Westinghouse Solar (WEST), up 20.3%, Chindex International (CHDX), up 7.2%, China Armco Metals (CNAM), up 5.8%, and Grupo Casa Saba S.A.B. de C.V (SAB), up 4.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Arrow Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ARW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV