Copa Holdings (CPA) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Copa Holdings rose 96 cents (1.2%) to $82.03 on light volume. Throughout the day, 292,740 shares of Copa Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 411,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $81.22-$82.34 after having opened the day at $81.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.07. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: Patriot Transportation Holdings (PATR), up 8.6%, Scorpio Tankers (STNG), up 8.5%, Paragon Shipping (PRGN), up 7.3%, and Newlead Holdings (NEWL), up 7.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Copa Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CPA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV