Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Dr Pepper Snapple Group rose 68 cents (1.6%) to $42.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Dr Pepper Snapple Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.36-$43.26 after having opened the day at $42.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.22. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Agria Corporation (GRO), up 7.4%, Lifeway Foods (LWAY), up 6.8%, Teavana Holdings (TEA), up 6.1%, and Cresud (CRESY), up 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DPS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV