BIRMINGHAM, Ala., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation (NASDAQ: IPCC) announced today the redesign of its Investor Relations website intended to improve corporate transparency and communication with its shareholders.
The new website, which can be accessed directly at http://ir.infinityauto.com or by going to http://www.infinityauto.com and clicking on the Investor Relations tab, presents a variety of information on Infinity, including recent financial statements, press releases, a schedule of upcoming events, share price charting tools, RSS feeds and investor presentations. The website also incorporates social media tools that allow for easy sharing of information.
Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation is a national provider of personal automobile insurance with a concentration on nonstandard auto insurance. Its products are offered through a network of approximately 12,900 independent agencies and brokers. For more information about Infinity, please visit http://www.infinityauto.com.
SOURCE Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV