BIRMINGHAM, Ala., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation (NASDAQ: IPCC) announced today the redesign of its Investor Relations website intended to improve corporate transparency and communication with its shareholders.
The new website, which can be accessed directly at http://ir.infinityauto.com or by going to http://www.infinityauto.com and clicking on the Investor Relations tab, presents a variety of information on Infinity, including recent financial statements, press releases, a schedule of upcoming events, share price charting tools, RSS feeds and investor presentations. The website also incorporates social media tools that allow for easy sharing of information.
Infinity Property and Casualty Corporation is a national provider of personal automobile insurance with a concentration on nonstandard auto insurance. Its products are offered through a network of approximately 12,900 independent agencies and brokers. For more information about Infinity, please visit http://www.infinityauto.com.
SOURCE Infinity Property & Casualty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV