Rovi Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ROVI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rovi (Nasdaq:ROVI) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $20.69, below its previous 52-week low of $20.76 with one million shares traded as of 2:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.2 million shares over the past 30 days. Rovi has a market cap of $2.42 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are down 11.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Rovi Corporation provides digital entertainment technology solutions for the discovery and management of entertainment content.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV