The Associated Press
MONDAY, June 25
WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases new home sales for May, 10 a.m. Eastern.
TUESDAY, June 26WASHINGTON â¿¿ Standard & Poor's releases S&P/Case-Shiller index of home prices for April, 9 a.m.; The Conference Board releases the Consumer Confidence Index for June, 10 a.m. H&R Block Inc. reports quarterly financial results. WEDNESDAY, June 27 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases durable goods for May, 8:30 a.m.; National Association of Realtors releases pending home sales index for May, 10 a.m. Monsanto Co. reports quarterly financial results. BERLIN â¿¿ Germany releases its inflation figure for June. THURSDAY, June 28 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Labor Department releases weekly jobless claims, 8:30 a.m.; Commerce Department releases first-quarter gross domestic product, 8:30 a.m.; Freddie Mac, the mortgage company, releases weekly mortgage rates, 10 a.m. Nike Inc. reports quarterly financial results. Research In Motion Ltd. reports quarterly financial results. BERLIN â¿¿ Germany releases June unemployment figures. FRIDAY, June 29 WASHINGTON â¿¿ Commerce Department releases personal income and spending for May, 8:30 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV