Stone Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company headquartered in
Lafayette, Louisiana, and is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation, development and operation of oil and gas properties located primarily in the Gulf of Mexico. Stone is also active in the Appalachia region. For additional information, contact
Kenneth H. Beer, Chief Financial Officer, at 337-521-2210-phone, 337-521-9880-fax or via e-mail at
LAFAYETTE, La., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stone Energy Corporation (NYSE: SGY) today announced that David H. Welch, the Company's President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, will present at the Global Hunters Securities 100 Energy Conference in San Francisco at the InterContinental Hotel at 12:00 p.m. pacific time on Monday, June 25, 2012. A live webcast will be available in the "Events and Presentations" section of the company's website, www.stoneenergy.com, and the replay will be available one hour following the presentation. In addition, the presentation material will also be available in the "Events and Presentations" section of the company's website within 24 hours of the presentation.
SOURCE Stone Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV