FTI Consulting Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (FCN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- FTI Consulting (NYSE:FCN) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $28.12, below its previous 52-week low of $28.13 with 35,927 shares traded as of 10:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 702,100 shares over the past 30 days. FTI Consulting has a market cap of $1.22 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 33.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. FTI Consulting, Inc. operates as a business advisory company worldwide. The company operates in five segments; Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Economic Consulting, Technology, and Strategic Communications. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 11.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV