NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Key Energy Services (NYSE:KEG) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $7.80, below its previous 52-week low of $7.88 with 1.5 million shares traded as of 10:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been three million shares over the past 30 days. Key Energy Services has a market cap of $1.48 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 48% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Key Energy Services, Inc. operates as an onshore rig-based well servicing contractor in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.4, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 11.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about KEG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV