Companhia Siderurgica Nacional Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SID)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (NYSE:SID) hit a new 52-week low Friday as it is currently trading at $5.73, below its previous 52-week low of $5.76 with 280,753 shares traded as of 9:45 a.m. ET. Average volume has been five million shares over the past 30 days. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional has a market cap of $8.88 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 29.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Companhia Siderurgica Nacional primarily operates as an integrated steel producer in Brazil and Latin America. The company principally produces carbon steel and various steel products. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.9, above the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio of 4.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV