NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tam (NYSE:TAM) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $25.76, above its previous 52-week high of $25.56 with 42,069 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 728,400 shares over the past 30 days. Tam has a market cap of $3.72 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 25.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TAM S.A. provides passengers and cargo air transportation services in Brazil and internationally. It also engages in the aircraft acquisition, financing, and debt issuance activities. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about TAM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV