REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Page Mage Inc. along with eBay Radio, Outright, Stamps.com and Terapeak will be hosting a free webinar for eBay® sellers to learn the basics of branding your eBay business and walk away with steps they can take immediately to improve their own brand. The webinar will be presented by Chris Taylor, Vice President of Marketing for Page Mage, and Kat Simpson, eBay Education Specialist with That Kat Consulting.
The e-commerce competition is fiercer than ever. You are competing against millions of other sellers not just in the eBay Marketplace but across the Internet. Building their brand, standing out, and looking credible is more important than ever to succeed. Shoppers don't just see you as a product provider, they see you as a service provider. This means you need to sell your business along with your products. In this packed webinar, you will learn:
- What is a brand?
- Why is it important?
- How do you evaluate your brand?
- How do you improve your business' brand?
Registrants will receive a checklist to help them take action and start improving their brand immediately.
Presented by Chris Taylor, VP Marketing for Page Mage and Kat Simpson, a noted e-commerce speaker, educator and entrepreneur. Chris won the 2011 Ecosystem Champion Award from eBay and has been in sales and marketing for over 20 years. He is also a former board member of the Silicon Valley Branch of the American Marketing Association. Kat is an Education Specialist trained by eBay. She's been an e-commerce merchant for over 10 years, maintaining stores on eBay, Addoway, Bonanza, Buy.com and iOffer. Kat is hostess of the popular e-commerce podcast, FBA Radio.Participants will be able to ask questions throughout the presentation. The webinar is for eBay sellers of all sizes and levels. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the webinar recording after it's completed. Please sign up whether you can participate live or not.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV