GTx, Inc. (Nasdaq: GTXI) announced today that it is sponsoring at the MASCC/ISOO 2012 International Symposium, a panel presentation on “Muscle Wasting in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients: A New Scientific Approach to Management.” The panel presentation will be held on June 29, 2012, from 5:30 to 7:00pm in Hall A of the Hilton New York Hotel in New York, New York. Speakers will include Dr. Jeffrey Crawford, Chief, Division of Medical Oncology at Duke University, Dr. James T. Dalton, VP, Chief Scientific Officer at GTx, Inc., Dr. Richard J. Gralla, Medical Director, Quality of Life Research Associates, Dr. Carla Prado, Assistant Professor, Florida State University, and Bonnie J. Addario, President, Founder and Chair of the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation.
GTx, Inc., headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecules that selectively target hormone pathways for the treatment of cancer, cancer supportive care and other serious medical conditions. GTx is conducting two pivotal Phase III clinical trials in the United States, Europe and South America, evaluating a once daily 3 mg dose of enobosarm, a selective androgen receptor modulator, for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. More information about these two clinical studies can be found at www.gtxclinicaltrials.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV