SAN JOSE, Calif., June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanmina-SCI Corporation (NASDAQ GS: SANM) is calling today for redemption on July 23, 2012 all of its 8.125% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2016 (the "Notes"). The aggregate principal amount of the Notes currently outstanding is $150.0 million. The CUSIP number for the Notes being called for redemption is 800907 AK3. Upon redemption, holders of the Notes being redeemed will receive $1,027.08 per $1,000 principal amount of Notes, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the Notes being redeemed to, but excluding, the redemption date.
The redemption is anticipated to be funded through borrowings under the Company's credit facilities and other financings.
A Notice of Redemption is being mailed to all registered holders of the Notes. Copies of the Notice of Redemption may be obtained from U.S. Bank National Association, the Paying Agent, by calling (800) 934-6802.About Sanmina-SCISanmina-SCI Corporation is a leading electronics contract manufacturer serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina-SCI provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, enterprise computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina-SCI has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world. More information regarding the company is available at www.sanmina-sci.com. SANMF SOURCE Sanmina-SCI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV