Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (NASDAQ: FES) (TSX: FRB), a leader in well servicing and fluid logistics management in the oilfield services industry, announced today it will participate in the GHS 100 Energy Conference being held June 25-26, 2012, at the Intercontinental Hotel in San Francisco.
Forbes Energy Services President and CEO John Crisp will address the conference’s audience of financial analysts and institutional money managers from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, June 25, 2012.
Mr. Crisp’s presentation at the conference can be accessed via real-time audio webcast on the company’s investor relations Website, which can be found by visiting www.ForbesEnergyServices.com and clicking on “Investor Relations” and “Events and Presentations.” Shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation a replay will be made available on the company’s Website, which can be accessed from the same Web page noted above.
About the CompanyForbes Energy Services Ltd. is an independent oilfield services contractor that provides a broad range of drilling-related and production-related services to oil and natural gas companies, primarily onshore in Texas, Mississippi and Pennsylvania. More information on the company can be found by visiting www.ForbesEnergyServices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV