MAHWAH, New Jersey, June 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Radware® (NASDAQ: RDWR), a leading provider of application delivery and application security solutions for virtual and cloud data centers, today announced, that Dr. Gilad Zlotkin, vice president, Virtualization and Management Products, Radware, will moderate a session on 'Application Delivery for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization with Radware' at the 2012 Red Hat Summit and JBoss World, June 28, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. The one-hour session will begin at noon (ET) in Room 105 of the convention center.
Dr. Zlotkin also will participate on the IBM panel on KVM June 27 at 10:30 a.m. ET, and on the RHEV Ecosystem Analyst panel, also June 27, at 2:30 p.m. ET.
Radware is a Silver Sponsor of the event and will be showing the application delivery capabilities of its Alteon® product line at booth #2817.Dr. Zlokin is responsible for leading Radware's Virtual Application Delivery Infrastructure (VADI®) strategy, product development, roadmap, and management solutions. Prior to joining Radware, he was the founder and CEO of Xeround Systems, a leading cloud database service provider, and the founding manager of the Cisco Systems` Software Development Center in Israel. Dr. Zlotkin was also founder or was part of the funding management team in four other start-up companies, one of which became public (NASDAQ: RDVW) and two where acquired by Cisco Systems and Genesys/Alcatel. A former research fellow at MIT, Dr. Zlotkin holds a Bs.C in Mathematics and Computer Science, an Ms.C in Computer Science, and a Ph.D in Computer Science from Hebrew University in Jerusalem. About Radware
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV