VESTAL, N.Y., June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Emeritus at Woodland Place is hosting an educational series for seniors and caregivers on Tuesday evenings, July 10-31. Emeritus at Woodland Place is a brand new community opening in Vestal, NY, this fall to provide assisted living services specifically designed for seniors living with memory loss. Seating is limited, so guests should RSVP to (607) 771-1700 or email@example.com.
Days/Dates/Times: Tuesdays, July 10-31, from 5:30-6:30 p.m. (A complimentary dinner will be served).
Hampton Inn and Suites on 3708 Vestal Parkway East in
Vestal, NY 13850
Topics by date:
July 10"Understanding the Stages of Alzheimer's Disease, with focus on Mid-Stage"
Jesse Cornell - Alzheimer's Association, Central New York ChapterDiscussion will focus on the "mid-stage" of the Alzheimer's disease process. Learn about behavior changes, medication management, home safety, living alone and wandering
July 17 "Care Options for Mid-Stage Alzheimer's Disease" Jesse Cornell - Alzheimer's Association, Central New York ChapterExplore "mid-stage" care options for your loved one, such as day care services, in-home care, senior living and caregiver needs.
July 24"Veterans Affairs Aid and Attendance" Sandra Junker -Veterans Service Agency of Tioga County NY For veterans and their spouses: Learn about eligibility for financial assistance and the process of applying for the benefit.
July 31"Arranging for Power Of Attorney" Greg Catarella - Levene, Gouldin and Thompson Law FirmWhat would you want done if tomorrow you were unable to make decisions for yourself? This session will guide you through the process.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV