WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) announced today that it has extended its offer to exchange all of its privately placed outstanding 5.250 percent Senior Notes due 2017 for like principal amounts of newly registered 5.250 percent Senior Notes due 2017, and all of its privately placed outstanding 6.000 percent Senior Notes due 2022 for like principal amounts of newly registered 6.000 percent Senior Notes due 2022, until 5 p.m., New York City time, on Monday, June 25, 2012. The offer was previously scheduled to expire at 5 p.m., New York City time, on June 21, 2012.
As of 5 p.m. New York City time on Thursday, June 21, 2012, holders of $398,673,000 aggregate principal amount of the outstanding 5.250 percent Senior Notes due 2017 (constituting approximately 99.7 percent of the principal amount of such outstanding notes), and $1,099,000,000 aggregate principal amount of the outstanding 6.000 percent Senior Notes due 2022 (constituting approximately 99.9 percent of the principal amount of such outstanding notes), have delivered valid tenders or notices of guaranteed delivery pursuant to the offer.
Except as set forth herein, the terms and conditions of the offer remain unchanged. WPX Energy may further extend the expiration date of the offer in its sole discretion.
The exchange offer, which is required by the registration rights agreements for the outstanding notes, is being made pursuant to the prospectus dated May 23, 2012. Copies of the exchange offer prospectus and related transmittal materials governing the exchange offer are available from the exchange agent – The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A., at:
|The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, N.A.|
|c/o The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation|
|Corporate Trust Operations—Reorganization Unit|
|101 Barclay Street, Floor 7 East|
|New York, N.Y. 10286|
|Attn: Diane Amoroso|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV