Malaga Financial Corporation (OTCBB:MLGF), the parent company of Malaga Bank FSB, today announced that Mark Smith, formerly of Beach Business Bank and Bay Cities National Bank, has accepted the position of Senior Vice President/Business Banking.
Mr. Smith resides in Palos Verdes Estates, CA with his wife and two children. He has a long history of local community service, currently holding board member positions on the South Bay Police & Fire Memorial Foundation and the Torrance-South Bay Area YMCA.
“We are pleased to announce that Mark Smith has joined our organization,” commented Randy C. Bowers, President and CEO. “Mark’s 30+ years of experience as a commercial business banker in the South Bay will contribute to the further growth of our business banking relationships and geographic expansion. Mark’s personal dedication to his clients and sense of community spirit reflect those values already so important to Malaga Bank. His association with the largest community bank headquartered in the South Bay will allow him increased opportunities to offer the exceptional customer service and financial products that we are known for.”
Malaga Bank, a subsidiary of MFC, is a full-service community bank headquartered on the Palos Verdes Peninsula with five offices located in the South Bay area of Los Angeles. In its 27th year, Malaga Bank has been delivering competitive banking services to residents and businesses of the South Bay, including real estate loan products custom-tailored to consumers and investors. As the largest community bank in the South Bay, Malaga is proud of its continuing tradition of relationship-based banking and legendary customer service. The Bank’s web site is located at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV