Eaton has a long history of dominating its markets, said Cramer, and he sees no reason for that trend not to continue. Shares of Eaton currently trade at just 7.7 times earnings, while historically shares fetch on average 13.1 times earnings. With Eaton's exposure to the fast-growing energy efficiency and aerospace markets, Cramer said that Eaton is most certainly a buy at these levels.
Here's what Cramer had to say about caller's stocks during the "Lightning Round":
Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "I am worried about Chinese slowing, but it is the best of the bunch."Fortinet (FTNT): "I like it longer term, but let's wait and see. I can't recommend it here." Rosetta Stone (RST): "That is way too speculative for me." Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): "I like this kind of stock. It has no economic sensitivity." Gentex (GNTX): "No. I am very worried about them. There are real issues there."
Executive DecisionIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Kelcy Warren, chairman and CEO of Energy Transfer Partners (ETP), a pipeline master limited partnership with an 8% yield. Cramer currently owns shares of Energy Transfer for his charitable trust,
No Huddle OffenseIn his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer opined on the sudden change in fortunes for Celgene (CELG) after the company pulled its European application for Revlimid, its primary cancer-fighting drug. Meanwhile, rival Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) received approval for a similar drug. Has an old star fallen while a new one is being born, asked Cramer?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV