PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC): Today's Featured Financial Loser
PNC Financial Services Group (PNC) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.6%. By the end of trading, PNC Financial Services Group fell $1.24 (-2.1%) to $58.62 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of PNC Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.56-$60.60 after having opened the day at $60.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.86. Other company's within the Financial sector that declined today were: Jacksonville Bancorp Inc (FL (JAXB), down 21.3%, OptimumBank Holdings (OPHC), down 13%, Credit Suisse (UOIL), down 11%, and Monarch Community Bancorp (MCBF), down 10.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full PNC Financial Services Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV