Rite Aid Corporation (RAD): Today's Featured Retail Winner
Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.1%. By the end of trading, Rite Aid Corporation rose 8 cents (6.8%) to $1.25 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 22.3 million shares of Rite Aid Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1.23-$1.30 after having opened the day at $1.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1.17. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Cache (CACH), up 6%, Orchard Supply Hardware (OSH), up 3.2%, China Jo-Jo Drugstores (CJJD), up 3.1%, and Delhaize Group (DEG), up 2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Rite Aid Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV