- Acute Inhalation Safety of MAP0004: Studies in Healthy Volunteers, Smokers, and Patients With Asthma: Analysis of three studies did not show a significant acute effect on pulmonary function associated with the use of MAP0004.
- Sustained Pain Relief With Dihydroergotamine in Migraine Is Potentially Due to Persistent Binding to 5-HT(1B) and 5-HT(1D) Receptors: DHE binds to 5-HT(1B) and 5-HT(1D) receptors, which play a key role in the acute treatment of migraine and, therefore, prolonged binding to these receptors may be a mechanism for the sustained pain relief seen with DHE.
- Rescue Medication Use in the Acute Treatment of Migraine During MAP0004 Pivotal Trial: This post hoc analysis shows that rescue medication use in the MAP0004 pivotal trial was significantly lower with MAP0004 than with placebo overall and across most demographic and baseline characteristics.
- Analysis of the Development of Allodynia: Correlation Between Migraine Duration and Severity: This retrospective analysis suggests that migraine severity is a significant factor in determining whether a subject will experience central sensitization, as measured by allodynia.
- Mechanism of Action of Abortive Migraine-Specific Medications: This review of the literature supports the different mechanisms of action of the two classes of migraine-specific drugs and suggests the nomenclature of seroto-adrenergic modulators (SAMs) and serotonergic- specific drugs to define these drugs based on their mechanisms of action, rather than their chemical structure.
MAP Pharmaceuticals To Present Data On LEVADEX® At The 54th Annual Scientific Meeting Of The American Headache Society
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.