- Acute Inhalation Safety of MAP0004: Studies in Healthy Volunteers, Smokers, and Patients With Asthma: Analysis of three studies did not show a significant acute effect on pulmonary function associated with the use of MAP0004.
- Sustained Pain Relief With Dihydroergotamine in Migraine Is Potentially Due to Persistent Binding to 5-HT(1B) and 5-HT(1D) Receptors: DHE binds to 5-HT(1B) and 5-HT(1D) receptors, which play a key role in the acute treatment of migraine and, therefore, prolonged binding to these receptors may be a mechanism for the sustained pain relief seen with DHE.
- Rescue Medication Use in the Acute Treatment of Migraine During MAP0004 Pivotal Trial: This post hoc analysis shows that rescue medication use in the MAP0004 pivotal trial was significantly lower with MAP0004 than with placebo overall and across most demographic and baseline characteristics.
- Analysis of the Development of Allodynia: Correlation Between Migraine Duration and Severity: This retrospective analysis suggests that migraine severity is a significant factor in determining whether a subject will experience central sensitization, as measured by allodynia.
- Mechanism of Action of Abortive Migraine-Specific Medications: This review of the literature supports the different mechanisms of action of the two classes of migraine-specific drugs and suggests the nomenclature of seroto-adrenergic modulators (SAMs) and serotonergic- specific drugs to define these drugs based on their mechanisms of action, rather than their chemical structure.
MAP Pharmaceuticals To Present Data On LEVADEX® At The 54th Annual Scientific Meeting Of The American Headache Society
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts