NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Magyar Bank has announced that Jon R. Ansari, Pennington, NJ has been named Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Ansari has been with Magyar Bank for thirteen years and most recently was Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Ansari is a graduate of Muhlenberg College where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree, and received his MBA from New York University. He is also a graduate of the America's Community Bankers National School of Banking.
Magyar Bank is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR), and is a $520 million asset community bank headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bank has been serving families and businesses in Central New Jersey since 1922 with a complete line of financial products and services, and today Magyar operates branch locations in Branchburg, Bridgewater, Edison, New Brunswick, North Brunswick and South Brunswick. Visit Magyar online at www.magbank.com.
SOURCE Magyar Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV