NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Magyar Bank has announced that Jon R. Ansari, Pennington, NJ has been named Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Ansari has been with Magyar Bank for thirteen years and most recently was Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Ansari is a graduate of Muhlenberg College where he obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree, and received his MBA from New York University. He is also a graduate of the America's Community Bankers National School of Banking.
Magyar Bank is a subsidiary of Magyar Bancorp (NASDAQ: MGYR), and is a $520 million asset community bank headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Magyar Bank has been serving families and businesses in Central New Jersey since 1922 with a complete line of financial products and services, and today Magyar operates branch locations in Branchburg, Bridgewater, Edison, New Brunswick, North Brunswick and South Brunswick. Visit Magyar online at www.magbank.com.
SOURCE Magyar Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV