Upon a Change of Control Triggering Event, the Company would be required to make an offer to repurchase all outstanding Notes at a price in cash equal to 101 percent of the principal amount of the Notes, plus accrued and unpaid interest to, but excluding, the repurchase date. See "Description of the Notes - Offer to Repurchase Upon a Change of Control Triggering Event" in the Prospectus Supplement related to this offering.
SOURCE BGC Partners, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV