Investment Technology Group Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (ITG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Investment Technology Group (NYSE:ITG) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $8.84, below its previous 52-week low of $8.85 with 161,334 shares traded as of 3:24 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 426,800 shares over the past 30 days. Investment Technology Group has a market cap of $365.2 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 13% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Investment Technology Group, Inc. operates as an independent research and execution broker in the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV