CHICAGO, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cars.com, the premier online resource for buying and selling new and used vehicles, is joining other digital innovators as a title sponsor of Chicago's second annual Techweek. In addition to having a booth at the conference, Cars.com experts will also host a panel to talk about the company's enterprise transformation.
"As one of the veteran technology companies in the city, Cars.com wants to help support the growth of our local tech community by sharing some of what has worked for us," said Kayne Grau, Chief Technology Officer at Cars.com. "Our panel will discuss the lessons we've learned and some of the challenges we've tackled while undertaking a total transformation of our product and development process."
In addition to the company's enterprise transformation, the panel will address a transformation roadmap and actionable lessons that can be applied to businesses across a variety of disciplines.
The panel will feature Cars.com experts:
- Brian Neale, Vice President of Product & User Experience
- Jonathan Yenkin, Product Manager
- Len Lagestee, Manager of Project Management and Methodology
- Michael Michalak, Lead Application Developer
- Michael Morgan, Senior Visual Designer
- Nick Nikitas, Enterprise Architect
- Will Hacker, Interaction Designer