CHICAGO, June 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cars.com, the premier online resource for buying and selling new and used vehicles, is joining other digital innovators as a title sponsor of Chicago's second annual Techweek. In addition to having a booth at the conference, Cars.com experts will also host a panel to talk about the company's enterprise transformation.
"As one of the veteran technology companies in the city, Cars.com wants to help support the growth of our local tech community by sharing some of what has worked for us," said Kayne Grau, Chief Technology Officer at Cars.com. "Our panel will discuss the lessons we've learned and some of the challenges we've tackled while undertaking a total transformation of our product and development process."
In addition to the company's enterprise transformation, the panel will address a transformation roadmap and actionable lessons that can be applied to businesses across a variety of disciplines.
The panel will feature Cars.com experts:
- Brian Neale, Vice President of Product & User Experience
- Jonathan Yenkin, Product Manager
- Len Lagestee, Manager of Project Management and Methodology
- Michael Michalak, Lead Application Developer
- Michael Morgan, Senior Visual Designer
- Nick Nikitas, Enterprise Architect
- Will Hacker, Interaction Designer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV