Swift Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (SFY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Swift Energy Company (NYSE:SFY) hit a new 52-week low Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.91, below its previous 52-week low of $15.97 with 678,146 shares traded as of 2:25 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 952,000 shares over the past 30 days. Swift Energy has a market cap of $720.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are down 43.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Swift Energy Company engages in acquiring, exploring, developing, and operating oil and natural gas properties. It focuses on oil and natural gas reserves in Texas, as well as onshore and in the inland waters of Louisiana. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.8, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 8.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV